The simplest, easiest, kid-approved peanut sauce for dipping or drizzling.
- 1 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Blend peanut butter, vinegar, soy, sesame oil, honey, and 3/4 cup warm water in a blender until smooth. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- Sauce can be made 2 weeks ahead. Transfer to an airtight container and chill.