“Burritos and tacos are such tough foods for kids to eat, because they always fall apart. These fast, easy, bean taco-burritos stay together nicely, so your little one can eat the WHOLE THING! The wedge shape keeps everything contained!”
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package burrito-size flour tortillas
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 6 torn lettuce leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried, minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- In a large serving dish, arrange green onions. diced tomato, sliced olives, lettuce and avocado. Set aside.
- Empty the can of refried beans into a microwave-safe bowl. Season with onion flakes, garlic, salt, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Stir in water, cover, and cook in microwave, on high, for about 2 minutes.
- Take a tortilla and spread a thin layer of beans on half of it. Sprinkle on the cheese, and whatever toppings you would like. Spread sour cream over the other half of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half, and then into quarters, and serve.