This keto friendly cauliflower broccoli casserole is the perfect side dish to have on the dinner table. Loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, and sour cream you won’t even miss the potatoes in this dish!
- 8 slices of bacon, fried crispy
- ½ large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ large head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees.
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crispy and crumble. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower and broccoli until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, heavy cream, & black pepper in a large bowl. Add the steamed cauliflower & broccoli florets, ½ of the bacon, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese and 3 tablespoons chives & mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and top with the colby & monterey jack cheese and the other half of the bacon.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or just until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.