- 1 bag of frozen meatballs, cooked according to package directions
- pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread some pasta sauce into the bottom of a 3 quart casserole dish to prevent the meatballs from sticking. Arrange the precooked meatballs on top. Pour more pasta sauce on top to cover the meatballs to your liking. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, parmesan, & some italian seasoning to taste. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.