Pulled Pork Cornbread Casserole
Pulled Pork Cornbread Casserole – sweet cornbread crust topped with pulled pork, BBQ sauce and cheese. Ready to eat in under an hour. Jiffy cornbread mix, creamed corn, eggs, cheddar cheese, milk, pulled pork, bbq sauce. SO easy and it tastes AMAZING! Everyone cleaned their plate and went back for seconds! Great way to use up any leftover pulled pork from your BBQ. #casserole #pork #BBQ
- 1 pkg (8.5-oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (14.75-oz) cream corn
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 lb cooked pulled pork
- 1-1/4 cups BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF . Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, corn, eggs, milk, and 1 cup of the cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Toss pulled pork in BBQ sauce. Spread pork mixture over cornbread and top with remaining cup of cheese. Bake for and 20 additional minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and cut into 8 squares.