- 1/4 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 12 slices pepperoni, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Pizza dough
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Divide Pizza dough in half. On a floured surface, roll out one half of pizza dough to an 8×5-inch rectangle. Spread about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on half of rectangle. Arrange 6 pepperoni slices over pizza sauce. Top with ½ cup shredded cheese. Fold dough over filling. Crimp to seal edges. Transfer calzone to baking pan. Prick top with a fork. Repeat for second calzone.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.