This smoothie granola bowl is sure to make for a good morning! Simple and fuss-free, it’s a delicious breakfast your whole family will love.
- 1 cup kefir
- ½ cup vanilla Skyr or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or another frozen berry)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup granola
- a few sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
- Combine kefir, yogurt, frozen strawberries, frozen banana, and chia seeds in a high-speed blender and process on high until smooth.
- Portion into 2 bowls and top with fresh berries and granola. Garnish with mint leaves if desired. Enjoy!