Craving a piece of cake? Have it ready in minutes by following this easy mug cake recipe. Top it with Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy rainbow chip frosting for a special finish.
- 3 tablespoons Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon egg
- 1 teaspoon confetti candy sprinkles, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy rainbow chip frosting
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Lightly spray microwavable mug (8 to 10 oz) with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, beat cake mix, water, applesauce and egg. Fold in 1 teaspoon sprinkles; immediately pour into mug.
- Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 seconds.
- Top with frosting, additional sprinkles and cherry. Serve immediately.