Rhubarb Dump Cake
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 3-4 cups cut up rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 4 oz package of Strawberry Jello
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the cut up rhubarb in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle the cup of sugar over the rhubarb and then sprinkle the strawberry jello on top of the sugar
- Pour the dry yellow cake mix over the rhubarb.
- Pour the 1 cup water over the cake mix and then lastly pour the melted butter.
- Do not stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.