Slow-Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
For a dessert that’s restaurant-good and slow-cooker easy, try this home-cooked take on lava cake. Let your slow cooker transform Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips into an impressively rich dessert. It makes a perfect dessert when you’re hosting a dinner party and need something elegant that won’t keep you in the kitchen fussing over details!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box (4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 bag (12 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer as directed on cake mix box. Pour into slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and 2 cups milk with whisk as directed on box. Pour into slow cooker over cake batter. Do not mix. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours or until cake is set and pudding is beginning to bubble out of cake.