S’mores Bark [Gluten-Free]
This S’mores Bark tastes exactly like real s’mores cooked over a campfire, but can be made anywhere, any time of year!
- 12 oz. high-quality dark chocolate
- ⅓ cup white chocolate (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 8 gluten-free graham crackers, roughly chopped*
- 1 chocolate candy bar, roughly chopped
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, be sure to heat the chocolate in a microwave safe glass bowl under medium power and stir after every 30 second interval. Pour the melted chocolate onto your prepared baking sheet, and spread into a thin layer in a rectangular shape.
- Moving quickly, melt the white chocolate in a separate bowl, and then drizzle over the top of the dark chocolate in lines. Using a knife or toothpick, swirl the two layers together by dragging the utensil in a zigzag pattern. Sprinkle graham cracker pieces evenly over the top of the chocolate layers, followed by the mini marshmallows.
- Turn your broiler on to LOW, and place the bark inside the oven, keeping a close watch the entire time. Remove the bark from the oven as soon as the marshmallows begin to turn golden brown and tasty, anywhere from 15 seconds to 2 minutes. Once the bark is out of the oven, place the chocolate bar pieces on top.
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours. To speed the setting process up, you can place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once hardened, break into chunks, and enjoy!