- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 fresh Thai chili peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Season shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over mid-high heat and add 1/2 cup olive oil. Test the oil is hot by dropping in a few of the chiles. If they sizzle, the oil is ready. Add the remaining chiles and saute about 2-3 minutes until the peppers start to soften.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of minced garlic and saute about 30 seconds. The garlic will smell amazing!
- Add the seasoned shrimp and saute about 2-3 minutes until cooked through. The shrimp will take on a slightly pink color and be opaque.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish immediately so the shrimp don't overcook. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!