Learn how to make a homemade shamrock shake! Cold, creamy, and so refreshing!
- 2 cups of your favorite vanilla ice cream, frozen
- 1 and 1/3 cups whole milk, very cold
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2-3 drops green food coloring, optional
- Whipped Cream, optional
- In the body of a blender combine the ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, confectioners' sugar, and food coloring (if using). Blend until smooth and creamy. Divide milkshakes among serving glasses, top with whipped cream (if using), and serve at once!