- 2 tubes Pillsbury™ crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup green bean casserole
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- Unroll crescents and spray a large pizza pan with nonstick baking spray. Place the longer end of the crescents in a circle onto the pan. Leave a circle in the center with all the crescent points laying over the the outside edge of the pan, all the way around the pizza pan, to create a sun-like ring of crescents.
- Spoon mashed potatoes, turkey, cheese, green bean casserole, stuffing, and cranberry sauce on top of the large ends of the crescents. Note: these recipe amount are approximate, please feel free to add or take away any of the ingredients that you like or don’t like. The idea is to stuff the crescent ring with everything you love! Just don’t stuff it more than about 3 high, or you will run out of crescent dough to cover your final dish!
- Pull the pointed edges of the crescents up and over the filling. Use a knife to gently tuck each crescent tip underneath the inside end of the crescent ring to secure.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350°F for 18-22 minutes, or until the crescents are golden brown. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.