Ramen noodles + frozen mixed veggies + savory peanut sauce = Delicious.
- 2 packages Ramen noodles (Oriental or Chicken flavors work best)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup teriyaki or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha or any hot sauce
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and cook Ramen noodles according to package directions, reserving flavor packets. Drain noodles and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, frozen vegetables and reserved flavor packets and cook until warm and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add noodles to skillet.
- Whisk together teriyaki or soy sauce, hot water, peanut butter and sriracha; toss with noodles and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle each serving with red pepper flakes, if desired.