Cream cheese complements crunchy red bell pepper and olives in a vegetarian appetizer.
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 flavored or plain flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch)
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortillas. Spread about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture over one side of each tortilla. Tightly roll tortilla up. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and cheese mixture.
- Wrap each tortilla roll individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours. To serve, cut each tortilla roll into 1-inch slices.