Thinly sliced zucchini topped with Sabra hummus, seasonings, and mozzarella cheese, rolled up, and grilled then served with marinara sauce.
- 2 zucchini
- ½ c. Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1 t. oregano
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella
- ½ c. marinara sauce
- Using a mandolin or a wide vegetable peeler, thinly slice the zucchini lengthwise. I was able to get about 10 slices per zucchini.
- Place 1-2 teaspoons of Sabra Classic Hummus on each slice of zucchini. Spread it thinly over the zucchini leaving a thin edge around the zucchini.
- Sprinkle the oregano, sea salt, and black pepper over top of the hummus.
- Slice the mozzarella thin and place on top of the hummus.
- Roll each slice of zucchini and stick a toothpick in it to hold it closed.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place half of the zucchini roll ups in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and cook the remaining zucchini.
- Serve with marinara sauce.