2 Ingredient Fluff Cake
Fluff Cake is a delicious fat free, low calorie dessert with only TWO ingredients! It’s the easiest dessert to make and comes out fluffy and light. Great served with fruit and whipped topping.
- 1 (16-oz) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (20-oz) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- whipped topping, for serving
- chopped fruit, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9×13″ pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry angel food cake mix with the crushed pineapple, juice and all. Stir well.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 mins. Keep checking the cake after about 30 minutes. The cake will be springy to the touch when cooked through and golden brown on the top.
- Let cool and then cut into squares. Serve with whipped topping and fruit. Enjoy!