- Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Large Box Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Bottle Caramel Topping
- 1 Large tub Cool Whip
- 5 to 6 Heath Bars
- Prepare the cake according to the box instructions. Make sure to use a cake pan.
- Once the cake is baked, let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Using a round object, poke holes all through the cake top, but make sure not to go completely through to the bottom of the cake.
- Pour the caramel topping all over the cake, letting it soak into the holes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Make the box of pudding according to the instructions on the box. Spread evenly on top of the cake.
- Gently spread the Cool Whip onto the pudding layer. Crush the Heath bars and sprinkle on top. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set up and then serve!