Easy breakfast, you can make ahead and freeze or eat immediately!
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ lb sausage
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- scramble eggs, I whip eggs, water and salt and scramble over medium heat.
- brown sausage and drain.
- lay flour tortilla out,
- layer in any order
- eggs,sausage, cheese and add any ingredients you like… salsa, sautéed veggies, bacon or just plain eggs… you be the chef!
- Fold bottom up and top down, then fold each side over.
- wrap tightly in saran wrap and freeze.
- To reheat, just throw in microwave for 90 seconds! Enjoy!