“A broiled crab appetizer on an English muffin.”
- 1 pound fresh crab meat
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package English muffins
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together crabmeat, cheese, mayonnaise, and butter or margarine. Spread heaping tablespoon of crab mixture on each muffin. Sprinkle with paprika. Cut muffins into quarters. Arrange the pieces on a cookie sheet.
- Broil until the crab mixture is bubbly and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve warm.