- 2 1/2 cups Sarah's gluten free flour blend
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed oil or light-flavored oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add coconut milk, water, oil and vanilla. Stir until just combined, careful to not over mix.
- Heat large skillet over medium low heat. Coat with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Add 1/4 cup scoop of batter to pan and slightly smooth out. Flip pancake when golden brown on underside and can easily be lifted, about 2 minutes.
- Continue to cook on other side. Repeat with remaining pancake batter. Serve warm.