Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo – seriously delicious! Chicken, pasta, alfredo sauce and 4 cheeses! The BEST chicken alfredo EVER!!! Can make ahead and refrigerate or freeze for later. Spaghetti, cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, chicken, Alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Serve with a simple salad and garlic bread. Great for dinner parties and potlucks! Everyone loves this easy casserole! I never have any leftovers!! #casserole #chickencasserole #pasta #freezermeal
- 12-oz spaghetti
- 1 (8-oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (15-oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, cottage cheese, cream cheese and sour cream. Spread into bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread chicken evenly on top of pasta mixture. Top with Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes.