- 1 box Betty Crocker Dark chocolate brownie mix, prepared according to box directions.
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temp
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9 inch springform pan generously.
- Pour prepared brownie mix into pan and bake for 20 mins until just set on top. Let cool 2 mins. Lower oven to 325.
- While it is baking prepare the cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- After you cool the brownie 2 mins, very slowly and carefully scoop the cheesecake mix on top. Some brownie may bubble up, that's ok but go slowly to avoid too much of this.
- Bake entire cake at 325 for 50 mins.
- Cool and chill overnight.