- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 clementine’s, peeled and slices separated
- 1 apple of your choice, sliced
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- Sprinkles or chocolate chips for topping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In separate bowls, microwave peanut butter and chocolate hazelnut spread for 15 seconds each until melted. Set aside.
- Dip half a slice of clementine in yogurt and lay flat on parchment paper. Top with sprinkles. Repeat this step with remaining fruit, alternating fruit and dip.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 5 days.