- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pamela's Artisan Gluten Free flour
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, lightly toasted and ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and ¼ cup sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla, reduce speed and gradually add flour, salt and cinnamon. Stir in nuts.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 inch apart on baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Sift remaining sugar over warm cookies until well coated.