- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas or 2 10-inch whole wheat tortillas
- ¾ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- 1⅓ cup thinly sliced strawberries (about 12 large berries)
- 1 thinly sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly over half of the tortillas. Place berries and bananas on the tortillas evenly. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Melt the butter in the skillet, then place each quesadilla in the skillet and cook until browned on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip quesadilla and continue to cook until browned and crispy. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.