This Sausage Gravy and Biscuits recipe is a breakfast classic! Let me show you how easy it is to make!
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean Regular Premium Pork Sausage
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- Pepper to taste
- Homemade biscuits or prepared biscuits, cooked according to directions
- Crumble and cook sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through. Do not drain!
- Add the flour and stir well.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- Continue to cook over medium-high heat until gravy thickens and is bubbly. Season with pepper.
- Serve over split biscuits.