- 3 lbs strawberries, sliced
- 1 14.4 oz box Honey Graham Crackers
- 3 8 oz tubs Cool Whip
- *Each Cool Whip layer uses one whole tub (besides the first thin layer).
- *Each strawberry layer uses about 1 lb of sliced strawberries.
- *If you are using homemade whipped cream instead of Cool Whip, you will use 3-3 1/2 cups per layer that calls for Cool Whip.
- To make homemade whipped cream (if desired), beat heavy cream to stiff peaks. Beat in confectioner’s sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of cool whip in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom. Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of pan, then 2 more breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges. Spread a thick layer of cool whip (just use the remaining cool whip from the first step) over grahams and top with a hearty layer of sliced strawberries. Place graham crackers on top of strawberries, then cool whip, then strawberries. Repeat the layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan. I used 3 layers of each + the first thin layer of cool whip. You will finish with a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely. Serve chilled.