Makes 1 (13×9-inch) cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package milk chocolate cake mix
- 2 (2.1-ounce) bars Butterfinger Candy, finely chopped and divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Garnish: chopped Butterfinger candy
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, stirring in 1 cup chopped Butterfinger to batter. Pour into prepared pan, and bake according to package directions.
- Let cake cool for 5 minutes. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake in 1-inch intervals. Pour condensed milk and caramel topping evenly onto cake. Sprinkle with remaining 1 chopped Butterfinger. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, spread whipped topping onto cake. Garnish with chopped Butterfinger, if desired.