- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to make the cake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Smucker's caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8oz) tub Cool-Whip
- 4 regular sized Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Bake cake in a 9×13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
- While cake is baking, mix milk and caramel topping until well blended. When the cake is done and while it's still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely.
- Sprinkle two candy bars over cake. Spread Cool Whip over the top, then sprinkle the remaining candy bars on top. Chill.