Glazed Doughnut Holes
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbsp whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Sift the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl. Slowly stir in the milk and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and egg.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir the milk mixture into the dry ingredients, then stir in the melted butter, mixing until a soft dough forms.
- Drop batter by 1 heaping teaspoon each into the pan of the doughnut hole maker and cook according to maker's specifications.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool slightly. One by one, dip the holes into the glaze. Serve immediately.